My morning reads:
• Sentiment warning: Wall St Week Ahead: Bulls will not be tamed by weak earnings (Reuters)
• Are We Already Planting the Seeds of the Next Financial Crisis? (Time)
• A fate worse than a hard landing for China (FT.com) see also China’s central-bank chief upbeat on euro crisis (Market Watch)
• Is QE working?, asks the Bank of England (FT.com)
• Occupy the SEC Weighs In on the Volcker Rule (Businessweek) see also Occupy’s amazing Volcker Rule letter (Reuters)
• Inside baseball: LPL on the ‘Greatest Bull Market in History of Advice’ Under Way (Financial Planning)
• Rise of the Facebook-Killers (Village Voice)
• A look at relative P/Es: Is Apple (AAPL) a $17,000 Stock? (Bespoke)
• Obama Housing Plans vs. Reality (ProPublica)
• Digital Advertising and News (Journalism) see also Where Financial Firms Spend Ad Dollars Online (Reformed Broker)
What are you reading?
Debt Rising in Europe
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.