Here are my morning reads:
• Economy in U.S. Grew at 3% Pace in 4th (Bloomberg) see also U.S. Growth Revised Up (WSJ)
• Doubtful Signs of a Criminal Case Against MF Global (DealBook)
• Risk On: Was 2008 Just a Bad Dream? (Businessweek) see also Why it took the Dow so long to eclipse 13K (MarketWatch)
• Should the United States join OPEC? (NY Times)
• Wall Street was never on your side (Abnormal Returns)
• As Bank Profits Plunge, Wall Street Bonuses Fall Modestly (DealBook) see also Wall Street Bonus Pool Shrinks 14% (WSJ)
• Insider Probe Targets a Top Goldman Manager (WSJ)
• Grading the Obama Economic Record (Economix)
• Ron Paul, Party Crasher (New Yorker)
• A Silicon Valley Tale of Humiliation and Revenge (Inc.)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.