My early morning reads:
• What Game Theory has to do with Market Volatility (Bloomberg)
• Bernanke-Led Economy Shows Critics Wrong About Fed (Bloomberg) see also To Senators, Bernanke Defends the Fed’s Dual Objectives (NYT)
• Retail: The decline of the shopping mall (CS Monitor)
• Blue Chips Hit a Yearly High (WSJ) see also Stop The Presses, Dr. Doom Is Turning Bullish (WSJ)
• Proposed settlement with banks over foreclosure practices dealt a setback (Washington Post)
• Another Year of Fear for Municipal Bonds (WSJ) see also BlackRock, Fidelity, Schwab Signal Demand for Corporate Bonds (Bloomberg)
• Time to close the carried-interest loophole (Washington Post)
• Self-Inflicted Blindness: The Austerity Threat To Innovation (Forbes) see also The hazards of crisis management (The Economist)
• Apparently, Richard Nixon was a Leftist: 1971 SOTU Address (Credit Rightdowns)
• The iPhone is a nightmare for carriers (CNNMoney Tech)
What are you reading?
It’s Time To End the Greek Rescue Farce
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.