My back-from-the-beach reading:
• S&P 500 Cheapest to Bonds on Zero Fed Rates (Bloomberg) See also Wall Street Confounded as Volatility Extends Record Stretch (Bloomberg)
• Under Volcker, Old Dividing Line in Banks May Return (DealBook)
• ECB preparing to close liquidity floodgates (Reuters)
• Plan B for China’s Wealthy: Moving to the U.S., Europe (WSJ) See also China Mfr Data Show Risk of Deeper Slowdown on Exports (Bloomberg)
• Gary Shilling: Why Renters Rule U.S. Housing Market (Bloomberg)
• Living to 100? That Will Be $3.5M (Smart Money)
• The Northern and Western European Housing Bubble (The Bubble Bubble)
• How Much Would it Cost to build the Death Star? (Centives)
• How Waiters Read Your Table (WSJ)
• Lessig’s One Way Forward (BoingBoing)
What are you reading?
Greece Tacks Left
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.