My afternoon train reading:
• The Norway Model (Social Science Research Network)
• Toronto Condo Bubble Risk Topping New York (Bloomberg) see also Multifamily Units to Lead U.S. Construction Gains (Bloomberg)
• What is Stephen Roach Smoking? (Trivisionno)
• OECD flags signs of broader upturn in economic outlook (Reuters)
• 14 Ways an Economist Says I Love You (Fosslien)
• Google planning massive “Experience Center” and secret test labs at Googleplex (Venture Beat)
• Why Apple will pay a dividend (Fortune)
• The Dilemma of Cheap Electronics (NYT) see also Sony Seen Restored Using Chips in Market Fighting Disease (Bloomberg)
• 15 Years On, President Clinton’s 5 Principles for Internet Policy Remain the Perfect Paradigm (Forbes)
• Your Phone Loses Value Pretty Fast (Unless It’s an iPhone) (PricEconomics) see also A Bigoted, Racist, Search Engine Powers Android’s VR (Gizmodo)
What are you reading?
Europe’s Stock-Market Rally Risks Sputtering
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.