My double dose of Bloomberg (Radio/TV) slowed down my reads – here they are for your lunchtime reading pleasure:
• Global Strategists Abandoning Bearish Views (Bloomberg)
• When Stocks Declare Their First Dividend – Look Out! (The Reformed Broker)
• The Paradox of China Prosperity (Economist) see also China Economy Heading for ‘Hard Landing’ as Exports Falter (Bloomberg)
• Bernanke mission may boost Obama (Market Watch)
• Corzine Is the Invisible Man (WSJ)
• WTF Bill Gross? Life – and Death Proposition (Pimco)
• Europe is stuck on life support (FT.com) see also Why the Early U.S. Didn’t Go the Way of the Euro (Bloomberg)
• Teens: More multimedia = less happy and less socially comfortable (The Wirecutter)
• Scanner Apps Turn the Phone Into a Fax Machine (NYT)
• Super PACs helping Republican candidates close in on Obama (Washington Post) but see Polls Show President’s Message On Tax Fairness Popular, But Jobs Still Key (TPM)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.