My afternoon train reading
• How Companies Learn Your Secrets (NYT Magazine)
• MBIA tells judge of newly uncovered Countrywide fraud database (Reuters)
• When Models Trump Common Sense (Tim Iacono)
• Citigroup Whistle-Blower Says Bank’s ‘Brute Force’ Hid Bad Loans From U.S. (Bloomberg)
• 5 Lessons From the Rise of the BRICs (The Atlantic)
• Is Any CEO Worth $189,000 Per Hour? (Businessweek) see also The Top 1% Must Stop Insisting They’re Not Rich Right This Instant (Gawker)
• Forget Buffett — it’s time for the Dimon Rule (Washington Post)
• The Japanese liquidity trap, revisited (Alphaville)
• Venture Capital: The new money men (Crains New York)
• The Delivery Guy Who Saw Jeremy Lin Coming (WSJ) see also Basketball-Crazy China Ponders Meaning of Jeremy Lin’s Race (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Why Aren’t Small Business Hiring ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.