My just got back from the beach reads :
• For Whom The Bailout Tolls (A Fistful Of Euros) see also Portugal Needs More Money To Stay Afloat (Spiegel.de)
• SEC May Ticket Speeding Traders (WSJ)
• Meredith’s Whitney’s Selective Memory (TheStreet.com) see also Meredith Whitney Lands Book Deal (DealBook)
• ‘Germany Has Been the Winner in the Globalization Process’ (Spiegel.de)
• iPad trademark dispute shows troubles of doing business in China (Washington Post) see also Chinese Labor, Cheap No More (NYT)
• Economic crisis slows U.S. population growth (USA Today)
• Web Firms to Adopt ‘No Track’ Button (WSJ)
• Facebook Insiders Are the Ones Pushing $100 Billion Value (Bloomberg)
• Seeing Red: Netflix Recent Rise & Fall (Vanity Fair)
• Everything I Needed to Know about Modern Love I Learned from the Oxford English Dictionary Quarterly Updates (Big Think)
What are you reading?
New Push for Reform in China
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.