My morning reads:
• Those Millions on Facebook? Some (most, actually) May Not Actually Visit (DealBook)
• All measures of unemployment are falling (Washington Post) but see Is glass half empty or half full? (Market Watch)
• This is NOT a tech bubble (CNN Money)
• Yeah! DOX Faces Forgery Charges in Mortgage Foreclosures (NYT)
• Admit It: Countrywide Is Bankrupt (American Banker) see also For Sale: AIG’s Subprime Bonds (WSJ)
• The downward mobility of the American middle class. (CS Monitor)
• Bondpocalypse? Again, Don’t Count On It (WSJ)
• CR says “The Housing Bottom is Here” (Calculated Risk) see also Banks Pay Homeowners to Avoid Foreclosures (Bloomberg)
• The meaning of the Transports’ weakness (Market Watch)
• Chrysler and Clint Make Obama’s Day (and Ruin Karl Rove’s) (NY Mag) and Clint Eastwood defends himself over ‘political’ Super Bowl ad (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
Bulls on Asia See Room to Roam
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.