Some lively reads to start your morning:
• The Warren Buffett Haters Club (Businessweek) see also Buffett’s shareholder letter dangles clues (MarketPlace)
• Research: Wealthy More Likely to Lie, Cheat (Bloomberg)
• World Bank warns: China is a ticking time bomb (Market Watch)
• Is This Stock Market Rally for Real? (Time)
• Robosigning 2.0: Coming to a Foreclosure Review Near You (Credit Slips) see also The Broken Regulatory State (FDL)
• Detroit automakers race to keep up with sales (US News)
• Ben Bernanke and the zero bound (Vox) see also A U.S. Boon in Low-Cost Borrowing (NYT)
• To Innovate, You Have To Stop Being A Slave To Data (FastCo Design)
• Yahoo threatens Facebook as patent war looms (Reuters)
• Stratfor: Osama bin Laden ‘was in routine contact with Pakistan’s spy agency’ (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
‘Senior’ Debt’s New Appeal
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.