My just-got-back-from-Shoals-Bay reading :
• Icelandic Anger Brings Debt Forgiveness in Best Recovery Story (Bloomberg)
• Ben Bernanke: Washington’s Quiet Hero (The Daily Beast)
• Designing Mortgage Bundles to Fail: It wasn’t just GS (WSJ)
• Massachusetts Home Seizures Threatened in Loan Case: (BusinessWeek) see also Some Doubt a Settlement Will End Mortgage Ills (NYT)
• Don’t sell a dull stock market short (Market Watch)
• Comcast Is Launching a Netflix Competitor (WSJ)
• Yelp, Facebook IPOs to Enrich ‘PayPal Mafia’ (Bloomberg)
• Apple’s iMessage: All Your IMs Are Belong To Us (And Phone Network SMS Revenues, Too) (Fast Company)
• Magic Ink (Worry Dream)
• Full Spectrum Reading List: 7 Great Books by TED 2012 Speakers (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Investors Shrug at U.S. Small-Cap Surge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.