My afternoon train reads:
• MF Global: Crime, Comedy and the Cover-Up (Huff Post)
• Main Street’s $100 Billion Stock-Market Blunder (Smart Money)
• Stock valuations now versus last April (Market Watch)
• For the Costliest Homes, Foreclosure Comes Slowly (WSJ) see also JPMorgan, BofA Strain for Qualified Staff to Clear Foreclosures (Bloomberg)
• Our Nation’s Toughest Job (ThemisTrading)
• Wall Street Confesses to Bonus Culture’s Ills (Bloomberg)
• Apple Sends Invites to March 7 iPad Event (WSJ) see also Apple to Unveil New iPad Next Month (Bloomberg)
• Why Republicans Are Fighting To Repeal Obama’s Medicare Cost-Cutting Board (TPM)
• I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave (MoJo)
• The ocean’s deepest depths (BBC)
What are you reading?
Will the EU Recession Wreck the U.S. Recovery?
Source: The Fiscal Times
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.