My afternoon train reading:
• Lunch with Kenneth Rogoff (FT.com)
• Facebook already went public, you weren’t invited (Fortune)
• Kant and Hume on Causality (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
• Here’s Why It May Be Time To Think Defensively (WSJ)
• Cancer rates triple among New York police officers who responded to 9/11 (Telegraph)
• In Piracy Debate, Deciding if the Sky Is Falling (NYT)
• The rise and fall of lap dancing (BBC)
• Gartner Says Western European PC Shipments Fell 16% in Q4 (Gartner)
• How Massage Heals Sore Muscles (NYT) see also How to live 100 healthy years (Market Watch)
• Blogosphere, We Get It… (Floating Path)
What’s on your tablet?
Ranks of Low-Risk Corporate Issuers Thin
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.