Some reads for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Who’s Buying What in Super Bowl 2012 (Ad Age)
• Start the Recession Without Me (Bloomberg) see also Right-Wing Media Rely On Discredited Evidence To Dismiss Positive Jobs Report (MediaMatters)
• Housing Remains a Buyer’s Market (WSJ)
• Tax Break Increases Deficit, but May Have a Silver Lining (NY Times)
• Progress on Letting Big Banks Fail (Economix)
• Bartlett: Why the GOP should stop invoking Reaganomics (Washington Post) see also Goodbye and good riddance to organized quackery’s best friend in Congress (Science Blog)
• How Marc Andreessen makes Silicon Valley magic (Gigaom)
• “Never Follow Your Dreams”: Mark Cuban Answers Your Questions (Freakonomics)
• How To Pimp Your LinkedIn Profile (Read Write Web)
• I Don’t Know Anything (James Altucher)
What are you reading?
Nasdaq at 11 Year Highs
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.