My train reading:
• Europe May Be Planning 1.5 Trillion Euro Backstop Fund (Spiegel.de) versus Hedge Funds Brace for Euro Zone Break-Up (NYT)
• This is HILARIOUS: SEC Enforcement Actions (Securities and Exchange Commission)
• Why use an advisor? Scapegoats and Trigger Men (The Reformed Broker)
• The Man Who Fired Greenspan (Naked Capitalism)
• Fed Two-fer:
…..-I Don’t See How This Can Continue (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
…..-Consumer Saving is not Usually a Bad Thing (Bob McTeer’s Blog)
• Facebook’s IPO will be way overvalued (Market Watch)
• Where Would We Be Without Apple & CAT? (WSJ) see also An Apple TV set in 2012? (Fortune)
• To Colleagues: I’m Outta Here (WSJ)
• CBS Greenlights Comedy From Louis C.K., Spike Feresten (Hollywood Reporter)
• Even CEO Can’t Figure Out How RadioShack Still In Business (The Onion)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.