My afternoon train reading:
• Trade of the Year? (The Reformed Broker)
• Top 10 Hedge Funds By Net Gains Since Inception (Market Folly) see also Dalio Earned Clients $13.8 Billion to Lead Hedge Funds as Paulson Slumped (Bloomberg)
• Swap Talks Over Greece Could Test the Marke (DealBook)
• Grantham wonders if Marx was right after all (MarketWatch)
• Sorry, SEC. Fast trading on Wall Street is here to stay (Fortune)
• Bin Laden hide-out: Leaks suggest Pakistani officers knew (CS Monitor)
• Romney’s Top 10 Wealth Gaffes (The Wealth Report)
• The Writer’s Job (NY Books)
• Issues in Scaling Civilization: The Altruism Problem (Cultural Engineer)
• I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave (MoJo)
What are you reading?
Banks Rev Up Lending
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.