My afternoon train reading:
• Stocks Least Loved Since ’80s (Bloomberg)
• Ahhhnold & Michael Lewis: California and Bust (VF)
• The Unintended Consequences of Tech Stock Repurchases (NYT)
• Debit-Card Pitchwoman Orman Flirts With Conflict (Bloomberg)
• Old mortgages rise from the dead, haunt homeowners (Reuters)
• If I Were a Broker, Here’s How I’d Sell Facebook (The Reformed Broker) see also Tech Survey (Financial Planning)
• Never Mind the Tax Cheats — Go After the Tax Code: The Ticker (Bloomberg)
• Obama holds edge over Romney in general election matchup, poll finds (Washington Post)
• Macworld 2012 (Shawn Blanc)
• Ground Hog Day Comedy First (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
Shaky Profits Threaten U.S. Stock Rally
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.