Some reads for the train ride home:
• The Macro Man’s Oscar for Best Picture (Macro Man)
• Brain study finds what eases pain of financial loss (Reuters)
• Short Selling and the Great Depression (Bloomberg)
• What High-I.Q. Investors Do Differently (NYT)
• RIAs are starting to create their own 401(k) companies as alternatives to John Hancock and The Principal (RIA Biz)
• America’s First Great Financial Journalist (Bloomberg)
• MBIA tells judge of newly uncovered Countrywide fraud database (Reuters)
• Henry Miller’s 11 Commandments of Writing & Daily Creative Routine (Brain Pickings)
• Teller (of Penn & Teller) Reveals His Secrets (Smithsonian)
• How the GOP is tearing itself apart: The Lost Party (NY Mag) see also The Perversity of Extremism Tends Toward The Maximum (Stonekettle Station)
What are you reading?
iPhone’s Crutch of Subsidies
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.