My morning reading material:
• Paving Path to Fraud on Wall St. (NYT) see also More Than Culture Shifted On Wall Street (WSJ)
• Is the end of the gold bull is on the horizon? (Marketwatch)
• Why quantitative easing is the only game in town (FT.com)
• The High Cost of Low Interest Rates (The Fiscal Times)
• Why Some Countries Go Bust (NYT Magazine)
• Buffett Awards Wall Street-Sized Pay Praised by Dimon (Bloomberg)
• End Of An Error: The Car Century Begins To Wane (TPM)
• A Patent Lie: How Yahoo Weaponized My Work (Wired)
• iPad (3) (Daring Fireball)
• Eric Kandel’s Visions: What is Nobel-winning neuroscientist (who spent most of his career fixated on the generously sized neurons of sea snails) doing lecturing us on art history? (The Chronicle)
What are you reading?
A Strategic Oil Leak
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.