My morning reads:
• Did Goldman Sachs Call the Top? (WSJ) see also Bullish Sentiment Among Active Traders Jumps to Highest Level in Four Years, Says New Schwab Survey (Charles Schwab)
• Secular Trends: Are the Good Times Never Coming Back? (Economix)
• Are We About to Eclipse Mideast Oil Output? (Barron’s) see also U.S. Inches Toward Goal of Energy Independence (NYT)
• BofA Tests an Option to Foreclosure (WSJ)
• The rich versus the seething masses (Reuters) see also The hypocrisy of Wall Street “capitalism” (Salon)
• FRED is Awesome (Business Insider)
• Insider trading bill: A model to end gridlock on Congress? (CS Monitor)
• Beyond Etch A Sketch: Voters Wonder, Which Mitt Would Govern? (The Atlantic)
• Heatgate or Hype? Thermal imaging of new iPad vs. iPad 2 (photo) (BoingBoing)
• At 2,500 Pounds And 43 Feet, Prehistoric Snake Is Largest On Record (Science Daily)
What are you reading?
SEC Probes Rapid Trading
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.