My morning reading material:
• Your Financial Adviser Might Be a Lemon (Time) see also Why Wall Street Hates the Lazy Portfolios Strategy (SmartMoney)
• The Real Oil Shock (NYT)
• Large Hedge Funds Fared Well in 2011 (DealBook) see also Is Wall Street Full of Psychopaths? (The Atlantic)
• Why Ben Bernanke isn’t declaring victory for America’s economic recovery (Telegraph)
• Who Captured the Fed? (Economix)
• Marx at 193 (London Review of Books)
• The End Is Coming: January 1, 2013 (Businessweek)
• Grim Housing Data Shows We Have Not Hit Bottom (The Fiscal Times)
• Apple’s War on Android (Businessweek) but see Google Heightens Rivalry With iPad (WSJ)
• Supreme Court and the National Conversation on Health Care Reform (Economix)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.