My morning Kiss & Tell reads:
• Why I Am Leaving Goldman Sachs (NYT)
• Ray Dalio’s Former Assistant Tells All (DealBook) see also What Ray Dalio taught me about Authentic Leadership and Taxidermy (Raleigh Coaching)
• J.P. Morgan Chase’s Ugly Family Secrets Revealed (Rolling Stone)
• Supervisors directed banks’ mortgage misconduct, HUD report says (Washington Post)
• When it comes to Bankers, the Kids Aren’t Alright (Bank Think)
• Contrarians Bet Big on Europe — and Win (SmartMoney)
• Pain at the Pump Is Offset by Heating Bills (WSJ)
• Stress Tests Show How Fed Pushed Banks to Bolster Balance Sheets (Bloomberg)
• After 244 Years, Encyclopaedia Britannica Stops the Presses (NYT)
• Apple confirms that pre-order stock of new iPad sold out, says demand is ‘off the charts’ (The Next Web)
What are you reading?
Energy Shares Suffer ‘Gas’ Pangs
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.