Here is my afternoon train reading, blessedly Apple free:
• How Keynes overwhelmed Hayek (Times Literary Supplement)
• Shale gas and oil will add $5 billion to Ohio’s economy by 2014 (Cleveland.com)
• The 1% Captures Most Growth From Recovery (WSJ) see also Shiller: Don’t Resent the Rich; Fix the Tax Code (Part 3) (Bloomberg)
• Why incompetent people are too incompetent to know they’re incompetent (The Star)
• Seeding the Next Fortunes (Barron’s)
• The Original GM Bailout (Echos) see also Reflections on the crisis, thus far… (Alphaville)
• How Lenny Dykstra Got Nailed (SI Vault)
• Sometimes, Microsoft Designs Great Things. Here’s Why It Doesn’t Ever Matter (Fast CoDesign)
• Can you build a human body? (BBC) see also First life: The search for the first replicator (New Scientist)
• Philip K. Dick: The Exegete (LA Review of Books )
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.