My afternoon train reading:
• Ray Dalio: Man and machine (Economist)
• The end of cheap China (Economist) see also China Inflation May Provide Room for Stimulus: Economy (Bloomberg)
• Warren Buffett on how to con the media (Market Watch)
• Who Is Rich These Days? The Income Gap Myth (The Fiscal Times) see also Inequality by County (NYT)
• Why Job Growth Is Likely to Slow (WSJ) Why Job Growth Is Likely to Slow (Economix)
• The Koch Brothers, The Cato Institute, And Why Nations Fail (The Baseline Scenario)
• For tablet computer visionary Roger Fidler, a lot of what-ifs (Washington Post) see also Amazon’s brilliant plan to pay you crazy money for your iPad 2 (Pando Daily)
• The Case(s) Against Law School (NY Mag)
• Apple Wins Patent for iWallet: The one that will rule the World (Patently Apple)
• No Pulse: How Doctors Reinvented The Human Heart (Popsci)
What’s on your outdated already tablet?
GDP Percentage (Changes Year over Year) forecasts
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.