My afternoon train reading:
• Class Dunce Passes Fed’s Stress Test Without a Sweat (Bloomberg)
• The Neuroeconomics Revolution (Project Syndicate) see also Don’t Blink! The Hazards of Confidence (NYT)
• Standing By the Bankers, Right or Wrong (NYT) see also Another Hidden Bailout: Helping Wall Street Collect Your Rent (Rolling Stone)
• Damning the Demimonde: Thomas Frank Versus the Oligarchs’ Enablers (Jesse’s Café Américain)
• Groupthink:Why Brainstorming Doesnt Reall Work (New Yorker)
• Apple as hegemonic swarm (Ultimi Barbarorum)
• Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (Rutgers Mat Dept)
• Why Conservatives Are Still Crazy After All These Years (Rolling Stone) see also ‘Mediscare,’ Republican style (Washington Post)
• FiveBooks Interviews -Andy Borowitz on Comic Writing (The Browser)
• How to have a conversation (FT.com)
What are you reading?
A Threat to Treasurys’ Flight
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.