My morning reads:
• Blog War: Howard Lindzon Says Timothy Sykes is a Cancer…A Malignant Tumor of the Web (Howard Lindzon)
• Triple trouble in Europe, US and China brings out the bears (Telegraph)
• Re-Examining that “Massive Stimulus” (EconBrowser) see also Fed Move Likely by June, Ex-Insider Says (Barron’s)
• Caroline Baum: Beware Analysts Torturing Jobs Data to Fit Model: (Bloomberg)
• Apple Leading Charge in all-ETF 401(k) Plans (ETF Guide)
• Japan Nuclear Shutdowns Boost Current Account Deficit to Record $5 Billion (Bloomberg)
• Cost of Gene Sequencing Falls, Raising Hopes for Medical Advances (NYT) see also Gorilla genome analysis reveals new human links (Guardian)
• Tablet by Any Other Name Not as Sweet as ’iPad’ (Bloomberg) see also Apple ready to tackle television with its new iPad (Washington Post)
• In pictures: Rallies after Putin wins Russia election (BBC)
• Jon Stewart Interviews Bruce Springsteen for Rolling Stone (Rolling Stone)
What are you reading?
‘Sterilized’ Bond Buying an Option in Fed Arsenal
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.