Here is what I am reading this morning:
• Wilshire 5000: US stocks hit all-time high (CBS News)
• Bank of America: Too Crooked to Fail (Rolling Stone) see also Hamburg Banks Defying Fast Money Mantra Seek Growth From Crisis (Bloomberg)
• Martin Wolf: A hard slog in the foothills of debt (FT.com)
• These deals are rampant at 3rd tier firms: Charges Filed Against Brokerage Firms That Trade Private Shares (DealBook) see also SEC Cracks Down on Pre-IPO Trading (WSJ)
• Whistleblowers reap millions in U.S. mortgage suits (Reuters)
• Confirmed: Overstock.com Is Doomed (Going Concern)
• When Uncle Sam Bought Back His Bonds (Bloomberg Echoes)
• ANALYSIS: When a Congressman Becomes a Lobbyist, He Gets a 1,452% Raise (on Average) (Republic Report)
• Why I left Google (MSDN) This is now a trend
• The Wild And Crazy ‘Tweets Of Steve Martin’ (NPR)
What are you reading?
Apple’s $14B away from being larger than entire U.S. retail sector
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.