Some morning reads:
• Today’s WTF headline: Jim Cramer: Economy Set for a Long-Term Bull Run (CNBC) but see Tax changes loom, it may be time to harvest gains (Market Watch)
• TAG Actually Gives Big Banks the Advantage (American Banker) see also New MBS twist: Sand Canyon sues servicer for releasing loan info (Reuters)
• The Changing Face of Foreclosures (Fed New York)
• Buffett Seizes Lead in Bet on Stocks Beating Hedge Funds (Bloomberg) see also Buffett Rule Tax Bill Would Raise $47 Billion Over 10 Years (Bloomberg)
• Masters of the Universe Start to Challenge Ben Bernanke (Bloomberg)
• “Muppet” hunt: Goldman conducts company-wide email review: sources (Reuters) see also Goldman Thinks You Should Buy Stocks Because You Don’t Think You Should Buy Stocks (Dealbreaker)
• $1.5 billion: The cost of cutting London-Tokyo latency by 60ms (Extreme Tech)
• How to Save Cyberspace (The Diplomat)
• Stand Up Comics Are Now Selling Laughs by the Download (NYT)
• Angry Words: Foundation of modern linguistics? (Chronicle)
What are you reading?
Home Builder Stocks at Highest Point in 2 Years After 6-Month Rise
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.