My early morning reads:
• Risk := ON (Psy-Fi Blog)
• Why the April Jobs Report Could Be a Disaster (Iacono Research) see also The Winter of Our Content (Slate)
• Could Weak Profit Growth Pressure Stocks? (Barron’s)
• Stock Market Flaws Not So Rare, Data Shows (NYT)
• JOBS Act benefits financial criminals (Market Watch) see also Warning Flags Were Raised in MF Global Transfers (Dealbook)
• TVIX: Chaos Over a Plunging Note (WSJ)
• Enhancing the Federal Statistical System to Support U.S. Competitiveness (American Progress) see also Fiscal austerity – there is another way (Bill Mitchell)
• Goldman Ex-Prop Traders Flopping on Their Own (Naked Capitalism)
• OECD Sees Europe, U.S. Drifting Apart (WSJ)
• We’re Underestimating the Risk of Human Extinction (The Atlantic) see also Everything Was a Problem and We Did Not Understand a Thing (Slate)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.