Afternoon Train Reading:
• Swiss Secrecy Besieged Makes Banks Fret World Money Lure Fading (Bloomberg)
• No-Growth Capitalism’s post-crash manifesto (Market Watch)
• Six ‘Investment Potholes’ That May Hinder the Stock Rally (WSJ)
• Economists offer more pessimistic view on manufacturing in upcoming report (Washington Post) see also The fake housing recovery (Money CNN)
• China Quietly Relaxes Controls on Foreign Capital (NYT)
• Tee hee: Michael Dell should be satisfied (DCurtis) see also What is the next industry Apple can disrupt? Banking! (Gigaom)
• Speaking of Fees: Money Talks (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Taxes Are Rising for the Wealthy (WSJ)
• Political intelligence: Wall Street pays handsomely for Washington inside dope (Yahoo Finance)
• CIA divorces: The secrecy when spies split (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
U.S. manufacturing by the numbers
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.