My morning reads:
• What to Sell If Capital-Gains Taxes Rise (Barron’s)
• S&P 500 Gets 9% Cheaper (Bloomberg) but see Return of the Bear? (Points and Figures)
• Foreclosure Sales Flood Market (SmartMoney)
• China’s CIC Works on Funding Mechanism (WSJ)
• Stuck in Arbitration (NYT)
• Ponying Up: How Much Have Big Banks Been Docked for the Financial Crisis? (ProPublica)
• How Three Germans Are Cloning the Web (Businessweek)
• State and Local Government Borrowing Constraints (Modeled Behavior)
• Criminal Libor Probe of Banks Is Under Way, U.S. Tells Judge (Bloomberg)
• Apple’s New iPad a Boon for Verizon? (WSJ) see also Apple Pinches Rivals, Unveils Newest iPad (Bloomberg)
• Malia and Sasha vs. Rush and Mitt (New Yorker) see also Rush Limbaugh and the poisoning of the GOP brand (Salon)
What are you reading?
Clock Ticks on Buyout Debt
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.