My afternoon train reading:
• Are Millionaires Pulling Out of Stocks? (WSJ) see also How The Rich Spend Their Money (Barrons)
• Bill Gross on The Great Escape: Delivering in a Delevering World (Pimco)
• Face Time With Facebook CEO Stirs Concerns on Wall Street (NYT) see also Facebook Says Negative Outcome of Yahoo Suit May Be Material (Bloomberg)
• Apple TV beckons as jackpot in Hon Hai’s Sharp gamble (Reuters)
• Banking Regulator Calls for End of ‘Too Big to Fail’ (DealBook) see also Foreclosure Deal Credits Banks for Routine Efforts (NYT)
• More US drilling didn’t drop gas price (Minnesota Public Radio)
• Nudge nudge, think think (Economist) see also Habit: Can’t Help Myself (NYT)
• The Long History of American Health-Care Fights (Bloomberg)
• Next Big Idea: Jeff Koons’ ‘Train’ at the High Line (High Line)
• NY’s Financial Media Heavyweights Partied For JB’s ‘Backstage Wall Street’ (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Bulls Show Their Bearish Side
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.