My afternoon train reading:
• Greek default looms as voluntary debt deal looks set to fail (Telegraph)
• “When I Was Your Age…” You Young WhipperSnappers Have No Idea (Kid Dynamites World) see also Merrill Lynch losing top advisers (Investment News)
• Stocks Cheaper Than Any U.S. Peak in 23 Years (Bloomberg)
• Bad News for Boomers (WSJ) see also 0.2% Interest? You Bet We’ll Complain (NYT)
• Redesigning the NY Metro Transport System: Meet Sam Schwartz (NYT)
• The Tsunami and Nuclear Crisis: One Year Later (Scientific American)
• Managed money goes LONG oil (Alphaville) see also When Rockefeller and Standard Oil Met Their Match: Echoes (Bloomberg)
• Staying Out of the Murder Holes (Registered Rep.)
• Those Fabulous Confabs (New York Mag)
• The War On Drugs Hurts Businesses and Investors (Forbes) see also Legalize Pot to Make Roads Safer (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Crude Awakening: Oil Spikes on Saudi Pipeline-Blast Rumor
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.