Fed came out and said nothing new – that leaves me with the following afternoon train reading:
• When Prejudices Become a Disadvantage (Science Daily)
• Broker departures accelerate at Merrill Lynch (Yahoo Finance)
• How the Depression Made Keynesians of Capitalists (Echoes)
• Facebook Risks Making No Friends With Google Challenge in Mobile Ads (Bloomberg)
• Glaeser: Why Some Housing Markets Do Better Than Others (Bloomberg)
• Bank Officials Cited in Churn of Foreclosures (NYT) see also Foreclosure Pact Alleges a Pattern of Malfeasance (WSJ)
• The new old lie: On the meaning of war (New Criterion)
• Who are the Super PACs’ Biggest Donors? (ProPublica) see also When the GOP Tried to Ban Dark Money (ProPublica)
• Why Interacting with a Woman Can Leave Men “Cognitively Impaired” (Scientific American)
• The Unpersuaded: Who listens to a President? (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
Bond Trading Revives Banks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.