My morning reading material:
• Hedge Funds Pile Into Stocks After Missing Rally (Businessweek)
• Everything You Need To Know About The Volcker Rule (Better Markets) see also Deutsche Bank No. 1 in Europe as Leverage Hits Valuation (Bloomberg)
• Terence Corcoran: In the market, everyone could be a ‘muppet’ (Financial Post)
• Institutions Tipping the ETF Scale (Forbes) see also Faith in buy-backs (Economist)
• The west has lost in Afghanistan (FT.com)
• A Small-Business Lobby’s Million-Dollar Legal Assault (WSJ)
• Good man: Joseph Saluzzi appointed to CFTC Technology Advisory Committee for Automated and High Frequency Trading (Commodity Futures Trading Commission
• Q&A on health care reform (Harvard Gazette) see also John Roberts May Have Tipped His Hand On ‘Obamacare’ Reasoning (TMP)
• Global Warming Close to Becoming Irreversible (Scientific American)
• Three Classic Fairy Tales Examined Through the Lens of Architecture (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Steel Finds Sweet Spot in the Shale
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.