My morning reading material:
• Low Growth in Earnings Is Expected (NYT)
• The 401(k): Americans ‘just not prepared’ to manage their own retirement funds (Washington Post) see also How America Spends Money: 100 Years in the Life of the Family Budget (The Atlantic)
• Jamie Dimon’s 38 page Letter (JPM) or just read Highlights (WSJ)
• Don’t Look to the Market for Advice (Institutional Investor)
• HBS Survey on U.S. Competitiveness (Harvard Business School)
• Conference: Innovative Data Sources for Regional Economic Analysis (George Washington Institute of Public Policy)
• Welcome to Ikea-land: Furniture giant begins urban planning project (The Globe and Mail)
• Antarctic ice shelf shrunk by 85 percent since 1995 (The Raw Story)
• Obama’s Game Plan: Let’s Make This All About the Republicans (New Yorker)
• Tax Haven Crackdown Creates Opportunities for Bankers (DealBook)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.