Some reads to finish your work week with:
• An aging bull (Marketwatch) see also Why U.S. Companies Continue to Pay Dividends (Bloomberg)
• If We Had Only Listened to Henry Kaufman Then (Barron’s)
• Behind China’s Big Slowdown (The Diplomat)
• U.S. tests rare legal path in financial crisis cases (Reuters)
• JPMorgan Said to Transform Treasury to Prop Trading (Bloomberg) see also For MBIA and BofA, it’s just about high noon (Reuters)
• The Ideology of Catastrophe (WSJ)
• Berlin Cracks the Startup Code (Businessweek)
• 5 Ways Google Earns Money Off You (SmartMoney)
• What if Life Expectancy Grows Faster? (Conversable Economist)
• (Texts From My Dog)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.