My morning reading material:
• Gasoline Futures Tumble As Oil-Supply Fears Ebb (WSJ)
• Earth to Ben Bernanke (NYT) see also I repeat: The Fed’s Permanent Zero rate policy is toxic (Credit Writedowns)
• A reality check for Facebook investors (Market Watch)
• The Top 1% Saw Their Incomes Rise 8 Times,1979-2007 (Forbes) see also You Don’t Need This “Recovery” (Harvard Business Review)
• Housing Notches Tiny Gains (WSJ)
• Thinking in a Foreign Language Makes Decisions More Rational (Wired)
• Reports of Medicare’s death are greatly exaggerated (Washington Post) see also Want to cut health care costs? Start here. (Washington Post)
• Why Jon Huntsman is leaving the GOP (not because they’re Communists) (Yahoo News)
• Did exploding stars help life on Earth to thrive? (Royal Astronomical Society)
• Today’s WTF toy! The iPhone Lens Dial (Photo Jojo)
What are you reading?
TARP: Billions in Loans in Doubt
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.