My early morning reads:
• Chips Forecast a Slowdown Is Coming (WSJ) see also History Stole Your Market Returns (Motley Fool)
• Don’t ask Bank of America: What Do I Owe You? (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Byron Wien: The Disbelievers (Blackstone) see also 2007-09 bear market now totally erased (Market Watch)
• Wave 5 Of The Cyclical Bull Market (Adisor Perspectives)
• Signs of a New Tiananmen in China (Diplomat)
• Opportunities for the contrarians (Financial Post)
• SEC Probes Ties to High-Speed Traders (WSJ) see also Regulators Finalize Oversight Process for Nonbanks (WSJ)
• US draws up plans for nuclear drones (Guardian)
• Self-sculpting sand (MIT News)
• This is what your Universe looks like! (Science Blogs) see also ‘Super-Earths’ in M-Dwarf Survey: Life on Other Planets? (Yahoo News)
What are you reading?
Short of New Funds, Firm Takes a ‘Pause’
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.