My afternoon train reading:
• Leading indicators of a market top (Market Watch) see also How This Year’s Rally Is Different From Last Year’s (MarketBeat)
• A conference on the economic lessons from the financial crisis (Russell Sage)
• Bianco: 5 money moves a Fed follower is making now (Market Watch)
• Why the Wealthy Are Worried About the Economy (WSJ) see also Key Reason for Wage Inequality Is Education (WSJ)
• Why is the U.S. wealthier than Europe? Give credit to its cities. (Washington Post)
• The Future Retail Wasteland (Businessweek) see also The Real Reasons Why You Buy (NYT)
• The Republican primary, as told by Wikipedia edits (Yahoo News)
• Obama’s mortgage unit is AWOL (NY Daily News)
• Introducing the Innovator’s Patent Agreement (Twitter Blog)
• 3 key lessons from Facebook & Zynga’s shopping spree (Gigaom)
What are you reading?
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.