My afternoon train reading:
• How Investing Turns Nice People Into Psychopaths (The Atlantic)
• Has the Fed Boosted the Stock Market? (Northern Trust) see also The pros and cons of the Fed’s three options (FT Alphaville)
• Companies May Finally Be Starting to Spend That Cash (Businessweek)
• Investors, prepare for tax headache on cost basis (Market Watch)
• Peak Exorbitant Privilege (Fofoa)
• Apple proves two gadgets are better than one (Futurity) see also Google Will Abandon Android (Cek Log)
• States shush corporate critics (Salon)
• These Are The Prices AT&T, Verizon and Sprint Charge For Cellphone Wiretaps (Forbes)
• Beware of Budget Gimmickry (Economix)
• Flickr’s Digital Camera of Choice? iPhone (All Things D)
What are you reading?
Hat tip Josh
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.