My early morning reads to start the week:
• Gold does Nothing (Aleph Blog)
• Far Too Low for Far Too Long (Rotybomb) see also Dollar Dims on Fed Speculation (WSJ)
• Groupon: You Must Have Fallen From The Sky (re: The Auditors)
• In Target-Date Funds, a Hodgepodge of Styles (NYT)
• ‘Big’ is bad for politicians this election year as populist sentiment prevails (Washington Post)
• CEOs and the Candle Problem (Nature)
• Steve Jobs’s Lesson for Solar-Power Bulls (WSJ)
• What’s the Easiest Way to Cheat on Your Taxes? (NYT)
• You had me at hello: How phrasing affects memorability (Cornell University Library)
• When Shareholders Make Their Voices Heard (NYT) see also Democratize Wall Street, for Social Good (NYT)
What are you reading?
Wake-Up Call for U.S. Stocks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.