My early morning reads to start the week:
• Are stocks set to rally?
…..-A Summer Rally Really Would Mean a Lot (WSJ)
…..-U.S. Stocks Appear To Lose Their Fizz (WSJ)
• Q&A With Mr. Market (Barron’s)
• Start-Ups Look to the Crowd (NYT)
• Notes from the DoubleLine Lunch with Jeffrey Gundlach (The Reformed Broker)
• European Troubles:
…..-Spanish economy in “huge crisis” after credit downgrade (Reuters)
…..-Venizelos appeals to Greeks to stop the far right (Ekathimerini)
• Black Scholes and the formula of doom (FT Alphaville)
• Stability is Not an Option (Model Behavior) see also The Calming Effect of Central Banks (NYT)
• Navigating a Tightrope With Amazon (NYT)
• Optimism Is Up, but the U.S. Housing Market Faces a Painful Shift (Knowledge Wharton) see also Falling home prices drag new buyers under water (Reuters)
• Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem. (Washington Post)
What are you reading today?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.