Afternoon reads from 35,000 feet:
• Why the Smart Money Looks Dumb (Barron’s) see also Uh-Oh: Subprime Lending Comes Roaring Back (Time)
• George Soros: eurozone crisis has entered a ‘more lethal phase’(Guardian)
• The US Has the Highest Share of Employees in Low Wage Work (Economist’s View)
• Corruption Is Why You Can’t Do Your Taxes in Five Minutes (Republic Report)
• Gorman’s Lonely Quest to Save Wall Street’s Honor (Bloomberg)
• A slightly off-center perspective on monetary problems. (The Money Illusion)
• Liberals and conservatives don’t just vote differently. They think differently. (Washington Post)
• Truth or Consequences: George W. Bush & the National Guard (Texas Monthly)
• Why Everyone Believes in Magic (Even You) (Live Science)
• CarrierCompare: The iPhone app your carrier doesn’t want you to see (CNN Money)
What are you hoping to read sometime soon?
Retail Forex Trading Surges
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.