My afternoon train reading:
• Shake Up the Dow! (Barron’s)
• Doug Kass: Fair Market Value Update (The Street.com)
• Our growth fixation is positively baffling (FT.com)
• Trouble In Stocks, Focus On Commodities (The Short Side of Long)
• Identifying Causal Relationships vs. Ruling Out All Other Possible Causes (Marc F Bellemare)
• ‘Pivoting’ Pays Off for Tech Entrepreneurs (WSJ)
• How U.S. Students Can Work Off Their Trillion-Dollar Debt (Bloomberg)
• Mobile Spam Texts Hit 4.5 Billion Raising Consumer Ire (Bloomberg)
• Under Catholic pressure Paul Ryan backs away from Rand, Objectivism (The Raw Story)
• CNBC ‘freaking out’ over decline in ratings for Andrew Ross Sorkin and Maria Bartiromo (NY Daily News)
Whats on your iPad?
Asian economic rankings
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.