Some more longer form reads for your weekend perusal:
• How Physics and Neuroscience Dictate Your “Free” Will (Scientific American)
• China Digs It: How Beijing Cornered the Rare Earths Market (Foreign Affairs)
• Why half of us don’t pay income tax (CNN Money)
• Let’s Stop Big Media’s (B)AD Behavior (Bill Moyers)
• Stiglitz: Politics Is at the Root of the Problem (The European Mag) see also Barry Eichengreen on the Euro (The Browser)
• A spaceship is the perfect gift for the billionaire who has everything (Venture Beat)
• An Unlikely Place to Nurture the Entrepreneurial Spirit? Jail. (Inc.com) see also My Week at Private Equity Boot Camp (Businessweek)
• Yelp, You Cost Me $2000 by Suppressing Genuine Reviews, Here’s How You Fix It (Justin Vincent)
• Twenty Citizens’ Worth Of Blood Flowed Through Him: A Medic Confronts The Open Wounds Of Afghanistan (Deadspin)
• Historic Photos From the NYC Municipal Archives (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Slowing Growth Stirs Recovery Fears
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.