More reads for your weekend:
• Jubak: 5 rules to survive a market crisis (MSN Money)
• How to Beat Government Bonds—Using Social Security (WSJ)
• FiveBooks: Michael Lind on American Economic History (The Browser)
• How Much Is a Good Central Banker Worth? (The Atlantic)
• For LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman, Relationships Rule the World (Wired)
• George Soros and the Bundesbank’s Patriotic Putsch (Telegraph)
• Karma Crash (NY Mag)
• The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal (Republic Report)
• 11 Early Scathing Reviews of Works Now Considered Masterpieces (mental floss)
• Tracking Creation in Glen Rose: In the beginning, God created dinosaurs and humans, and they walked together in Texas (Texas Observer)
What are you reading?
Time to Cut Back on Apple?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.