My 6AM West Coast reads to start my day (in the middle of your day):
• 5 Big Fears Hanging Over the Stock Market (Fiscal Times)
• Fed May Extend Support Past 2014, Official Says (NYT)
• Natural Gas Sinks Beneath $2 Level (WSJ) see also Investors See Makings of Coal-Share Resurgence (WSJ)
• When the tail-event becomes the standard risk (Alphaville)
• Baum: Inflation Lurks as Stealth Tax on Top of Form 1040 (Bloomberg) see also Tax me if you can (Economist)
• How My Job as a Business Journalist Has Changed: Greenberg (CNBC)
• BIASES THAT CRIPPLE SMART DECISION-MAKING (Emotion Machine)
• A Buffet of Magazines on a Tablet (NYT)
• Why Amazon Wants Your Old CDs (SmartMoney)
• It’s Not What You Sell, It’s What You Believe (Harvard Business Review)
What are you reading?
Where Has All the Trading Gone? Volume Hits 4-Year Low
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.