My early morning reads:
• In the picture: a short history of nationalisations (FT) see also Nationalization in Argentina: We’ve seen this movie before (Setty’s Notebook)
• Volcker Rule Gets Murky Treatment (DealBook)
• Are you confused About Stocks? You are not alone. (A Dash of Insight)
• A Day In The Life: Investment Banking Associate (Businessweek) Gets up at — WTF? — 7:00 am?!?
• Looking at pay scales:
…..-Workers’ Pay Divide Persists (WSJ)
…..-Income of Rulers vs. the Ruled (Economix)
• Forecasting the Great Recession: DSGE vs. Blue Chip (Fed New York)
• That’s Governor Zhou to you (Alphaville)
• Bank of America Faces Bad Home-Equity Loans: Mortgages (Bloomberg)
• The Lost Steve Jobs Tapes (Fast Company)
• John Cleese on the 5 Factors to Make Your Life More Creative (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Workers’ Pay Divide Persists $$
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.