My morning reading material:
• Bernanke Takes On Krugman’s Criticism Ignoring Own Advice (Bloomberg) see also Lonesome Dove (Economist)
• Cyclical $Bull in a Secular Bear (Stock Trader’s Almanac)
• Can Silicon Valley fix the mortgage market? (Reuters)
• What Was the Very First Hedge Fund? Ask Warren Buffett (Bloomberg)
• Banks are on a eurozone knife-edge (FT.com) see also Double-Dip Recession in Britain (NYT)
• Obama’s Oil Blindness (Slate)
• The Boys Who Cried Fox: Why some conservatives are bashing Fox News about BIAS (NYT)
• What Your Klout Score Really Means (Wired)
• What if Facebook isn’t so special after all? (Gigaom)
• Jethro Tull gets thicker on “Brick 2″ (Yahoo News)
WhatTF are you reading ?
Manufacturers Regain Swagger With Rosy Earnings
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.